Tulip Publishing is committed to a holistic approach in ensuring that the church is equipped with resources that will help stretch and grow readers in their spiritual formulation, development, and knowledge. As such, titles will vary with some being written for a popular level, offering bite-sized wisdom for the everyday life. Others will be academic works that can robustly contribute to biblical, theological and historical scholarship. Our ultimate mission is to glorify God by serving the church in producing clear, insightful, and engaging works that apply Reformed theology to life.
If you are a writer who identifies within the Reformed tradition and are interested in submitting a book idea or manuscript which aligns with our mission, then we look forward to hearing from you. We are very interested in potential books that help the Christian approach life and theological topics in clear, insightful, and practical ways while maintaining a solidly Reformed perspective.
How to submit your proposal:
- Download and fill out our submission form.
- Submit completed form with sample chapters to [email protected] with the subject line: Book Proposal, “[title]”, [author]
Please be patient with this process. It can often take up to three months to properly assess new proposals. However, all proposals will receive a response within three months of submissions. Any expression of interest should not be understood as an offer to publish.
What will Tulip Publishing NOT publish?
- Art books;
- Contemporary Fiction or Romance novels;
- Descriptions of angel or spirit encounters, near-death experiences, or visions;
- Fictionalised Bible stories;
- Poetry Collections;
- Prophecy or “Bible code” books.
Tulip Publishing Submission Process
Being a smaller Publisher, we have a limited amount of titles we can release each year. As such, we have one meeting each year, held by the editorial board, to approve the titles that would be published by Tulip Publishing. At present, the schedule looks like:
- Title is submitted by the author as per the above requirements.
- Title is vetted by the main editor and then submitted along with the other vetted and accepted titles to the editorial board.
- The editorial board reviews all submitted titles and selects 4-6 titles to publish.
It is entirely possible that the editorial board may, at its discretion, choose not to publish any of the received titles due to perceived issues with the content, author, or writing style.
Please note: The above process does not apply for submissions to the Studies in Reformed Thought Monograph Series which has its own process. However, such submissions should be submitted by still sending an email to s[email protected].
Tulip Publishing Submission Schedule
The current deadline for submissions for publishing between Jul-2022 – Jun-2023 is 31st December 2021.
The editorial board meeting will be held around March-April 2022 to confirm the new titles.