The brainchild of Brett and Lucy Lee-Price, Tulip Publishing was an ongoing idea that became officially established on the 31st of December 2018.
Tulip Publishing is an Australian Christian publisher providing a local and global platform for authors who stand and identify within the Reformed tradition. Its aim is to provide rich resources for the kingdom within Australia and abroad, both for the edification of the saints and ultimately, the glorification of God.
Tulip Publishing is firmly committed to to the conviction that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as originally written are God’s inerrant Word inspired by His Spirit and therefore are the only, sufficient, and infallible authority for faith and practice. We are also committed to both the acrostic TULIP, believing that Calvinistic soteriology best articulates the doctrines by which we are saved, and the five solae: Scripture Alone, Faith Alone, and Grace Alone, Christ Alone, and Glory to God Alone.
Being a Reformed publisher, we are also friendly to the Reformed Confessions (i.e. The 39 Articles, the Westminster Confession, Savoy Declaration, London Baptist Confession and the Three Forms of Unity.) believing they best articulate the Reformed position. However, whilst authors do not need to subscribe to a particular confession to be considered for publication, Tulip Publishing will not publish works which argue against a confessional position.
What We Offer
Tulip Publishing sees a publication of a book to be an end-to-end partnership with the author. Through the entire process, we work with the author to ensure that their publication will be of the highest standard, utilising talented and seasoned editors, designers, and marketers to help get their work to the market and beyond. In every step, authors can be guaranteed that they’ll have input as to the direction.
Through this committed partnership, Tulip Publishing desires to be transparent with its authors and each year, authors will be provided with the yearly financials of the publisher so that they can have visibility into the operations of Tulip Publishing.
Further, in its desire and aim to be of service to the kingdom. Each year, Tulip Publishing will donate 10% of its net income to selected missionaries carrying out the Great Commission both locally and globally.
Our Editorial Board
- Brett Lee-Price (B.A. (Hons), GradDipDiv, M.A.) – General Manager and Editor-in-Chief of Tulip Publishing.
- Peter Barnes (M.A. (Hons), B.D., Dip.Ed, ThD.) – Pastor of Revesby Presbyterian Church, Adjunct Lecturer at Christ College Sydney, Author, and Editor of the periodical Australian Presbyterian.
- Richard Barcellos (M.Div, Th.M, PhD.) – Pastor of Grace Reformed Baptist Church, Palmdale, Professor of Exegetical Theology at IRBS Theological Seminary, and Proprietor of Reformed Baptist Academic Press (RBAP).
- R. Todd Stanton (M.Div, Th.M, PhD Candidate.) – Pastor of St Johns Park Baptist Church, and Editor of the periodical Evangelical Action.
- Vaughan Smith (B.D., M.A.) – Pastor of Gulgong Presbyterian Church.